Wrenwane Kitchen Knife Sharpener – 2 Stage Sharpening, Black
Simple Design Makes Sharpening Your Knives That Whole Lot Easier
We’ve all had the same experience where we’re cutting up some vegetables or fruit and that knife just won’t slice like it used to. Cheap knives are especially prone to losing their sharpness very quickly and the solution is usually to just persevere with the old set or buy a new one.
The Knife Sharpener For Your Needs
The Wrenwane Kitchen Knife Sharpener is a practical and simple solution to blunt knife woes. It is a light-weight and attractive looking knife sharpener and will not look out of place sitting on the kitchen table. There are 2 sharpening modes for blunt knives and those that just need touching up. The blades are made of tungsten carbide (for coarse) and the rods are made of ceramic (for fine) and are angled in such a way that both sides of the knife will be sharpened at the same time. The sharpener is designed specifically with safety in mind. The rubber non-slip feet eliminates any sliding when in use and the handle is large which allows for a firm grip when sharpening.
Please note, the Wrenwane Kitchen Knife Sharpener is designed to work with steel knives and pocket knives only, it should not be used with ceramic or serrated knives.
– Attractive And Light Weight
– 2 Sharpening Modes, Coarse, and Fine
– Tungsten Carbide Blades and Ceramic Rods
– Manual Can Be Used Left Or Right Handed
– Designed For Safety
– Hard, Plastic Casing
– Non-Slip Base
1 year, no questions asked, full money back guarantee, if unsatisfied with the product
- KITCHEN KNIVES AND POCKET KNIVES – Though the sharpener is primarily designed for steel, straight bladed kitchen knives, it can work equally effectively on pocket knives. It should NOT be used on ceramic or serrated blades.
- TWO SHARPENING MODES For an overly blunt knife set simply pass the blade a number of times through the Tungsten Carbide coarse blades and the knife will be sharpened with ease. After running the knife through the coarse rods you can touch it up by running it through the Ceramic fine rods OR if you have a fairly sharp knife already that just needs that extra little touch-up, then just pass the blade through the fine rods only. Perfect for steak knives.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY – For safety this your number 1 choice. What matters most, it has been designed specifically to protect YOU! Unlike many other devices on the market, the Wrenwane sharpener has a large grip handle that allows you to effortlessly hold the knife sharpener steady during the sharpening process. Additionally, the feet are non-slip so the sharpener will not slide over the work bench either making this device extremely safe to use. Every chef will be happy with this sharpener.
- ATTRACTIVE AND LIGHT-WEIGHT – Let’s face it, most manual knife sharpeners are ugly and certainly are not the sort of tool you would leave out on the kitchen work surface. However, the Wrenwane kitchen knife sharpener has been designed in such a way to give it an attractive look so that you can leave it out at all times alongside your other kitchen tools. Dimensions 190x60x50 millimeters.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE – This professional knife sharpener tool is made of hard plastic so you can drop it as many times as you want, it won’t break and will last for years.