Dry fruit, vegetables, and jerky in hours instead of days. The unit’s patented Converga-Flow drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber, then horizontally across each individual tray, converging in the center, for fast, even, and nutritious drying. Flavors don’t mix, and there’s no need to rotate the trays. It’s top-mounted fan eliminates the worry of liquids dripping into the heater chamber, and an opaque Vita-Save exterior helps block harmful lights in order to retain more of the food’s nutrients and vitamins during the drying process. The unit’s adjustable thermostat ranged from 95 degrees to 160 degrees F, providing the flexibility needed to ensure excellent results. It’s a 600 watts unit. Five trays come included, but the unit can be expanded to 12 trays (additional trays sold separately) for drying larger quantities at one time. Accessories include two fruit roll sheets, perfect for drying semi-liquids like soups, sauces, and fruit rolls; two Clean-A-Screen flexible screens, which allow for easy drying of small items such as herbs, spices and potpourri; and three original jerky spice packets for making jerky. A 52-page recipe and instruction book also comes included. With a speckled gray design, the food dehydrator measures approximately 13-inch by 13-inch by 10-inch. FD-75A is Frustration free packaging and FD-75PR is retail packaging.
- Top-mounted fan; adjustable thermostat from 95-to-160 degrees F. It’s a 600 watts unit
- Flavors don’t mix; no need to rotate trays; opaque exterior blocks harmful lights
- Includes recipe book, 2 solid sheets, 2 mesh sheets, and 3 jerky spice packets
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging. FD-75A is Frustration free packaging and FD-75PR is retail packaging
- Measures approximately 13 by 13 by 10-inch